- Is an appointment necessary?
We recommend making an appointment although it depends on what department you visit.
- Is it possible to see a doctor during night-time?
It depends on your symptom. If you want to see a doctor during the night, please bring a Japanese speaker with you.
- Is it possible to see a doctor and receive a treatment without Japanese health insurance?
Yes. In this case, you have to pay all the medical bills.
- Is it possible to see a doctor without a referral?
- Can I see a doctor anytime if I have a referral?
No. Each department has a different consultation schedule.
- Is it possible to use a prescription issued outside Japan?
No. We don’t supply any medicine prescribed outside Japan.
- How can I make an appointment for a medical examination?
Please consult your doctor first and set the date during your visit.
- What kind of documents are required when I’m admitted?
Following documents are required:
- The hospitalization consent form
- Your health insurance card or ID
- Hospitalization deposit
- What are visiting hours?
Monday to Saturday: 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Sunday and holiday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
ICU (FAMILY ONLY) 11:00 am to 12:00 pm / 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm / 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm (every day)
- Where can I keep my passport, cash and other valuables?
You can keep them in a security box in your room.
- Which credit cards are accepted?
Visa, Master, Diners, JCB and American Express.
- Does health insurance of my own country cover my bills?
It depends on the policy of your own health insurance. If you don’t have Japanese national health insurance, you are required to pay full amount of your bills first, then you have to contact with your health insurance company to obtain reimbursement by yourself.
- Can I ask you to contact with my insurance company?
No. You have to directly contact with your insurance company.
- Can you issue estimates of my medical service charges to submit to my insurance company?
It depends on what treatment you have. All the medical certificates are charged.
- Can you charge my medical bills directly to my travel agency because I’m a traveler?
No. You are required to pay full amount of your bills first, then you have to contact with your travel agency to obtain reimbursement by yourself.
Interpretations / Translations
- Are receipts and medical descriptions available in any other languages than Japanese?
Receipts are available in Chinese and English, but not for medical descriptions.
- I don’t speak Japanese. Do you have any interpreters?
Yes. We have interpreters for Chinese and English at 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Monday through Friday. Please confirm their availability prior to your visit.
Tel : +8192-407-1133
- How much is the interpretation/ translation fee?
Currently an interpretation fee is free.
Translation fee is charged based on our hospital policy. For a complete medical checkup, it costs ¥30.000 yen each for interpretation and translation.
- Is medical certificate available in English?
Yes. Translation fee is charged.
- Can you issue an invoice in English?
Yes. Translation fee is charged depending on the contents.
- Can you reissue my receipt?
No. However, we can issue the certificate of your payment for some charges.
- Please tell me how to get a medical visa.
- Contact us
- TEL：+8192-407-1133(EN. CH. OK)
● 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Weekdays
● Non-consultation Days : Sun & Public Holidays
- Monday - Saturday
- Clinical care hours
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm / 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Reception hours
- 8:00 am to 12:30 pm / 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- ※Clinic hours may vary depending on clinical departments.
Emergency Night Visit
Availabilities for each department varies depending on the days of the week. Please check our schedule before your visit.
There are no interpreters available for Chinese and English during these hours. Please bring someone who speaks Japanese with you.
【Phone number: +8192-832-1100】
(17：30 - 08：30)