||Chief, Neurosurgery Associate Professor, International University of Health and Welfare / Vice Chief, Community Medicine Cooperation Room
Kyoto University Graduate School
|Work Experience/ Medical training/ Title, etc.
||Former Chief, Neurosurgery, Kyoto Kizukawa Hospital
Former Assistant Professor, Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins University
||Dr. Ohara specializes in Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) for movement disorders such as tremor, Parkinson's disease and dystonia as well as surgical treatments for epilepsy and pain.
- Contact us
- TEL：+8192-407-1133(EN. CH. OK)
● 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Weekdays
● Non-consultation Days : Sun & Public Holidays
- Monday - Saturday
- Clinical care hours
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm / 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Reception hours
- 8:00 am to 12:30 pm / 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- ※Clinic hours may vary depending on clinical departments.
Emergency Night Visit
Availabilities for each department vary depending on the days of the week. Please check our schedule before your visit.
There are no interpreters available for Chinese and English during these hours. Please bring someone who speaks Japanese with you.
【Phone number: +8192-832-1100】
(17：30 - 08：30)