Handling of Personal Information
On Fukuoka Sanno Hospital website, personal information is handled with the utmost care under the guiding principle of respect for the personality and privacy of each individual. Personal information provided from a user of this website shall be protected and managed under our strict information management system.
This website is the official website of the Kouhoukai Group Medical Corporation Fukuoka Sanno Hospital.
The copyright and other rights to documents, photographs, illustrations and other materials provided on this website belong, as a rule, to the Kouhoukai Group Medical Corporation and are protected by the Copyright Act and other laws. Unless approved by law, copying, transfer, or other form of secondary use of the content without the Corporation’s express permission is prohibited.
Provision of Personal Information
Input or notification of personal information is not requested under ordinary access to this website. Provision of personal information may be requested only when an inquiry is made.
Use of Personal Information
The personal information provided when an inquiry is made and service from this website is used shall not be used for purposes besides those agreed to by the user.
Also, depending on the details of the information/inquiry received, we may send an inquiry or a guideline regarding the hospital, etc., to the e-mail address notified.
Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The personal information provided shall not be entrusted or provided to a third party with the exception of the following cases.
- When agreed to by the user.
- When a formal inquiry request based on law is made by a court of law, law enforcement, or other public agency or institution.
- When a company entrusted by this hospital requires information for the purpose of providing a service to the user (however, such companies also cannot use the personal information beyond the limits of the abovementioned purpose).
Disclosure/Correction/Deletion of Personal Information
Any of the following requests made by the person providing the personal information shall be accommodated with expedience.
- Confirmation of details of the information provided
- Revocation of consent of use of personal information
Correction of Content of This Page
Personal Information Protection Policy of This Hospital
At this hospital, we receive personal information on patients in the course of providing clinical care. We consider appropriate management, using and protecting of this personal information to be as important as providing safe medical care in order for patients to receive medical care with assurance. The following personal information protection policy has thus been established to handle the personal information of our patients under a reliable system:
Personal Information Protection Policy
- 1.The collection, use, and provision of information shall be performed appropriately in accordance with the rules of this hospital.
- 2.The purpose of collection and the scope of use of the personal information shall be notified in advance.
- 3.We shall make every effort to keep the personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- 4.Preventive measures shall be taken against unauthorized access to the personal information held by the hospital and against loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- 5.This hospital shall adhere to laws and ordinances related to the protection of personal information and shall continuously improve the system for personal information protection.
- 6.When requested by a patient for disclosure of clinical care information, etc., this hospital shall disclose the information without delay through the prescribed procedures of this hospital.